Registered Nurses – Immigration Help

Registered nurses seeking employment and residency in the United States have a number of options when it comes to their residency status. While in the past there were several specific visa programs that served as options for nurses, the current pathways for a visa include the H-1B visa for skilled foreign as well as the TN NAFTA work visa for current citizens of Canada and Mexico.

The Law Offices of Jamie B. Naini can certainly help with the application process to determine which might be the best visa option for you. Our immigration legal attorneys will also help you figure out any other issues that you might be having with your current resident status.

Contact us today for more information on how we can help you.