Physicians and Doctors – Immigration

At the Law Offices of Jamie B. Naini, we help foreign doctors and physicians looking for visas and other work certificates necessary to start working in the US. There are a number of different visas that a physician looking to work in the US can consider. H-1B visas, O-1 visas, TN visas as well as J-1 visas are all items that a legal team can help you explore.

Each of these statuses have their own caveats and different requirements in order to be granted. While everyone will have their own unique situation, a knowledgeable immigration law firm is a great way to figure out which one will be the best for you.

Contact us today for more information on how we can help you.